Teaching the skills, tactics, and joy of soccer through practices, competition, and programming to the youth of Saratoga, Wilton, and other local communities; foster and reinforce lifelong values such as honesty, discipline, and respect and serve as a positive contributor to the health and well-being of the broader community.
The Saratoga Wilton Soccer Club (SWSC) offers 3 programs:
- Travel (Club) Soccer - We train skilled travel teams to compete in Indoor league games (Nov-April) and outdoor in the CDYSL (Capital District Youth Soccer League) in the spring. Individual teams pursue other indoor and outdoor soccer tournament opportunities throughout the season. Travel teams are offered for both girls and boys from 8-18 years of age.
- Recreational Soccer - Played at Gavin Park in both the Fall and Spring. This program starts at a Pre-K level - 12 years old and are Co-Ed.
- Adult League - Adult Recreation competition with other area clubs through out the Capital District. This program is Co-Ed
We take great pride in our coaching philosophy, as our goal is to promote sportsmanship and core values, in addition to training to win. Especially at the youngest ages, we want our players to feel empowered to be creative, compared to other programs that train repetition and promote a win-or-fail mentality.
NEW mandatory USSF age rules for 2016-2017: please see this link to the PDF chart on the US Soccer site.
Team practice and game schedules can be obtained through your child's Coach or Team Manager.
Below are the forms that are needed for registration.
(If you need a hard copy please click on the forms listed below and print)
- NEW 2016-2017 Medical Release Form
- Grade Eligible Play Up Request Form
- Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Commitment Agreement
Below is the direct link for our Nike Uniforms
Any questions feel free to contact Club Registrar: