About Our Soccer Club
Teaching soccer to our youth since 1983.
- Approximately 400 boys and girls, ages 6-18, playing on 15+ travel teams competing in winter indoor league play, and spring CDYSL outdoor season
- Emphasis on developing premier players; approximately half the starters on the boys' and girls' Saratoga High School teams play or played in the Club; each year Club players participate in CDYSL's Olympic Development Program and the Empire State Games
- Top trainers and coaches, include a former Women's World Cup captain from Australia, former professional players from Colombia and Ireland, NSCAA Licensed Coaches including one with a Premier Diploma, and former college players and high school coaches with advanced licenses
- Gavin Park, our Wilton home - expansive, well maintained fields, also used for Eastern New York State Cup Finals, Empire State Games, and Adirondack Lynx practices
- Wilton recreation soccer program run by the Club beginning in 2007-08: combines fun of competition in a learning environment, and offers opportunities to participate in the Club's fall soccer academy and join Club teams. (Pre-k through 12 years old)
- Skills-based soccer Academy offered in the fall for 6-12 year-olds
- Club's May Day Tournament, in its 19th year, features teams from Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Canada.