Coach | 10 Girls
- USSF National "D" Licensed Coach
- NSCAA State Diploma
- Saratoga Springs Girls Modified Soccer Coach
- 6+ years of coaching youth soccer for SWSC
- USSF National "D" Licensed Coach - 8/2009
- NSCAA State Diploma
- Coaching Clinic with Mike Noonan (Brown Soccer): March 2008
- NSCAA National Youth Diploma - West Chester, PA - March 2007
- NSCAA Special Topics Course - Systems of Play: August 2007
- SWSC Girls U10 Teams - Head Coach 2007 - Present
- Saratoga Springs Girls Modified Soccer Coach Aug. 2011-Oct. 2011
- West Point Girls Residential Soccer Camp Age 10-11 Field Director: 2005 - Present
- Saratoga Springs Recreation Department Soccer Camp Co-Director August 2011
- West Point Girls Soccer Day Camp Coach July 2011
- Saratoga Springs Rec. Dept. & FTFA Big and Little Kickers Indoor Academy Head Coach Nov.
- 2010-Present (ages 4-8)
- Saratoga Youth Soccer Club U17 Girls Assistant Coach: 2005 - 2006
- Saratoga Youth Soccer Club U17 Girls "A" Head Coach: 2006 - 2008
- SWSC Women’s League 2009-Present
- Oneonta State Intramural Soccer: 2001 – 2004
- Albany Alleycats: 1995 - 1999
- Clifton Park Recreation Soccer program: 1989 - 2000
- Shenendehowa HS Girls Soccer: 1996 - 1997
- Clifton Park Travel Soccer Club: 1994 - 1995
- Clifton Park Recreation Soccer Referee: 1998 - 1999
- I bring a positive, cheerful and encouraging coaching style. The players feed off of her energy, enthusiasm, and experience/soccer knowledge to learn and understand this beautiful game.
- I focus on player development at the U10 level. Players will learn technical skills such as passing, receiving, finishing, dribbling, 1v1 moves, and throw-ins. I also expose them to basic tactical aspects of the game such as goal kicks, corner kicks, defending, and ball movement. The players also receive basic goal instruction and exposure to all positions on the field.
- I coach players as a whole person and teach not only soccer skills but life skills as well. I encourage team bonding through team trips to go bowling, tubing, and swimming.
Favorite Soccer Memory
My most memorable soccer experience was when my Independence Blue team was playing an indoor soccer game. This team was composed of players newer to soccer/travel and was working very hard on their own basic skills, team skills and confidence. During their game, it just clicked! Their passing, confidence and skill began working together and they took home their first win! As a coach, I was so proud to see my players have such success on the field, personally and together as a team!
Favorite Soccer Team, Coach or Player
- Team- Chelsea, US Women's National Team and NY/NJ SkyBlue
- Players-Mia Hamm, Christine Lily, Christie Rampone
- Coach-Tony DiCicco
Just for Fun
Outside of soccer I enjoy spending time with my husband and two labs Jackson and Mia. We love to spend time outdoors walking, biking, and swimming. I also enjoy reading, relaxing and spending time with friends.